Smitten Soiree
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Smittens!

2 posters

Go down

Hello Smittens! Empty Hello Smittens!

Post by EventSpiration 06/03/12, 06:11 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Yvone and I am a writer, blogger and mom from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in the U.S. Currently, I write on my blog, EventSpiration, which provides inspiration and ideas for weddings, parties and events. I love to help promote great people and products in the wedding industry, so if you'd like to talk about your business with me, please feel free to contact me on my blog. Also, if anyone wants to exchange blog links, that would be great too. Remember, the more links you have to your blog, the better your search engine results will be. (In a former life I was a marketing consultant). I firmly believe in helping one another out, so if anyone ever has any marketing, PR or social media questions, you can always feel free to ask me!

I also write for Examiner.com. Currently I have two topics. I am thePittsburgh Event Planning Examiner, which is in line with my EventSpiration blog. My other great passion in life is animal advocacy and saving shelter animals, so I am the Pittsburgh Animal Advocacy Examiner as well. I have two rescued dogs who spend their days laying on my feet as I write. I definitely think shelter dogs are the best breed, and everyone should adopt "used" dogs rather than buying new. I am also mom to an amazing 13 year old daughter, who is kind, selfless, sweet, and a friend to every animal and person she meets.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and becoming part of this wonderful community!
EventSpiration
EventSpiration
Admin
Admin

http://eventspiration.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello Smittens! Empty Re: Hello Smittens!

Post by NicsButtonBuds 13/03/12, 05:55 am

Hi Yvone and welcome to our community - if you have any blog features that might of interest to he group please let me know as i would love to share on the groups facebook page

nicole@mybuttonbouquet.com Smile

xx
NicsButtonBuds
NicsButtonBuds
Suddenly Smitten
Suddenly Smitten

http://www.mybuttonbouquet.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum